… To Do Before 30 Is Over.
Yeah, yeah, I know the concept of a 30 Before 30 list is as well worn as a well worn thing, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have things to finish before 31 hits.
Why Before 31?
Because I didn’t start this list formally until three months before my 30th birthday and given current situations, finishing a list of thirty things was not going to be possible in that time. Some of the things on this list also coincide with a mental list of “Things to do Before I Move Away From Florida” since that will also be happening (hopefully before I’m 30, not 31).
The List (in no particular order):
- Swim with manatees
- See the Florida Keys
- Go to Paris
- Lose money in Vegas
- See the Grand Canyon
- See a show at The Globe
- Go to New York again
Visit enough beaches to finish filling my sand jar(Done June 2012) Finish a 5K(Done 4/21/12)
- Run a 10 minute mile
- Try out Bikram Yoga
Master the headstand(Done Fall 2012)
- Stand up on a surf board in the water (even if it’s just a second)
- Start Yoga Teacher Training
Get published in print(Done May 2013) Get published online (other than Persephone)(Done 4/16/13) Attend a professional event and report on it(Done 5/23/12) Attend a conference for something I like(Done 3/4/13)
- Score an interview at Google
- Meet someone I admire (
Ann FriedmanDone March 2013)
- Play Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing
- Get a tattoo
- Buy more art and create more art (In progress)
- Be a mentor or advocate for a child who needs one
- Look in the mirror without being critical of anything
- Get some fancy photographs done
- Make a souffle
- Celebrate my
30th31st birthday in style (Life got in the way!) Say goodbye to Florida(Done 08/03/2012)
- Make a mini-Coleman